Chocolate Espresso with Chocolate Chip and Marshmallow Cookies
Amazingly soft and chewy cookies… and with the marshmallows, it is like heaven in every bite…
- 2 1/3 sticks unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups King Arthur Flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder Ghirardelli
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons King Arthur Flour espresso powder
- 12 ounces Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 ounces Ghirardelli dark cacao chocolate chips
- 4 cups jumbo marshmallows cut into smaller pieces (for varying sizes in your cookie – the alternative is to buy the mini marshmallows).
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- In mixer, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy – approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Beat eggs with fork in a separate bowl and add slowly into the mixer.
- In a separate bowl mix together dry ingredients: flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, and espresso powder.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until completely combined together.
- Stir in chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Drop dough on the parchment or silt sheet 2″ apart.
- Place in freezer for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and enjoy!