Being Efficient – By having Cappuccino Cookies on the go to get my caffeine fix and breakfast…
…Now there’s definitely no reason to miss breakfast.
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and espresso powder.
- With paddle attachment on standing mixer, on medium speed, cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar until light in color and fluffy (approximately 3-5 minutes).
- In a small bowl, beat the egg with a fork and then add it to the butter and sugar mixture on low speed.
- Turn the mixture to medium speed and and beat the mixture until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract and then slowly add the dry ingredients into the mixer.
- Once fully combined, use a spatula to mix in the chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- On baking sheet, create two tablespoon cookie dough balls approximately 2 inches apart.
- Place in freezer for 20-30 minutes to freeze the dough before baking.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes and move the cookies to cooling rack to fully cool down.
Enjoy getting your caffeine fix throughout the day in a cookie!!
Recipe adapted from Joy the Baker.