I LOVE marshmallows and chocolate….
…so you can imagine that s’mores are my kind of treat.
Happy National S’mores Day!
As soon as the weather turns just slightly warm enough in the Spring, you will find me outside BBQing away through the Fall. BBQing for me includes the typical meats and vegetables, but most importantly, I get to roast marshmallows!
Below are instructions, but there is no right or wrong way:
- Graham crackers
- Marshmallow Roasters (giant oversized marshmallows)
- Place marshmallow roasters on a heatproof skewer or stick.
- Due to the size of the roaster marshmallow, it does take a little more patience to get the center melted and gooey, but it’s worth the wait.
- Sandwich the roaster in between two graham crackers to pull out the skewer.
- Re-open the graham cracker and dollop as much nutella as your heart desires.
The nutella adds a nice twist to your traditional s’mores with chocolate and this way you don’t even need to worry about getting the chocolate melted!
Any way you decide to make a s’more, you can’t go wrong.