Happy Easter brunching with the perfect waffle treat!!
A sweet way to start your day….
Four different ways to satisfy everyone’s Sunday brunch wishes. With this recipe, you’ll have amazing and fluffy waffles and all you have to do is provide some topping options.
All they need to do is pick a fruit, whether it be strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries or banana and combine with whipped cream, chocolate, nutella or maple syrup and butter!
The secret to fluffy waffles that are crispy on the outside are the folding in the egg whites into the batter at the end. Similar technique to getting those fluffy pancakes and applying it to waffles!
- 2 eggs, separated
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups whole milk
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat waffle iron.
- With whisk attachment to standing mixer, on medium-high speed, beat the egg whites until light and fluffy and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, with whisk attachment, on low-speed mix together the flour, milk, avocado oil, sugar, baking powder, salt and vanilla extract.
- Mix until just smooth and then use a spatula to fold in the egg whites.
- Preheat oven to 200F degrees and keep the waffles in the oven until ready to be served.
- Bake in waffle iron to crispiness of your liking!
Drizzle with nuetlla, chocolate, maple syrup or dollop some whip cream on your waffles! Get creative and tag me on your posts so I can see!!