…yet so AMAZING… perfect for anytime of the day.
I prefer more fruit than yogurt, so this recipe uses a minimal amount of yogurt, but can be added as well. The below recipe makes enough for two, but after you try it, you might want to keep it all for yourself…
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, diced
- 1/3 cup yogurt (I love Fage 2%, which gives the smoothie a nice texture)
- 1 3/4 cups fresh pineapple, diced (cut off the core)
- Few leaves of mint
- In blender/food processor, blend the strawberries and yogurt until smooth (if you prefer a richer smoothie texture, add up to another 1/3 cup of yogurt). Pour into two separate glasses.
- Start with a clean blender/food processor and blend diced pineapple and mint together until light and airy. The best way to achieve this consistency is to cut off the core of the pineapple.
- Use a spoon to scoop the pineapple on top of the strawberry in the glass.
- Garnish with strawberries, pineapple wedges and mint!!